Visitors to Umbrella Studio Contemporary Arts must comply with:
– Conditions of entry (updated 21/1/21)
– COVID-Safe Plan (updated 22/1/21), and
– any staff directives
– mask directive (effective 29/3/21). See the full QLD government guidelines here.
In these challenging times, we want you to know that we are doing our part to keep our staff, volunteers, and visitors safe, healthy and artistically engaged. Subscribe (at the bottom of this page) to Umbrella’s eNews or follow our social media for updates and opportunities.
– Have you become unemployed due to COVID-19?
– Copyright Agency Grants
– Apply for Arts Qld Individuals fund
– Apply for AusCo Individuals fund
Image: Alison McDonald, Waiting for go (detail), 2020, Reused anodised aluminium etched, copper, sterling silver, titanium, stainless steel, brass and wood, 20 x 47 x 46cm, image courtesy the artist. This COVID-responsive artwork was created as part of the AHAIR project and exhibited in the 2020 Umbrella Members’ Exhibition & Bamford Medical Art Prize. Read more about the work and project here.