The digital colouring-in book below features full project and artist information, however you can also individually download pages. All artworks were created by early-career / emerging North Queensland artists. The aim is to engage children aged 3-11yrs+ (and the young-at-heart) with a visual arts project that they can complete in their own homes.
This project is presented in partnership between Umbrella Studio Contemporary Arts and RASN North Queensland.
DOWNLOAD THE COLOURING IN BOOK OR PAGES BELOW
While this is a paid project for artists, you are welcome to Donate to Umbrella to support future projects.
Children aged 3-11 from North Queensland were eligible to enter their coloured-in artworks to Umbrella Studio’s competition. Submissions (scanned or photographed) can be entered at the bottom of this page, or parents / guardians can present the image as an Instagram post and use the hashtag #ColouringNQ and tag @umbrellastudiotsv to submit. Terms and conditions are listed below.
For social media posts, you can also use the following hashtags: #CreativeIsolation #SpreadArtNotViruses #UmbrellaCreatives #DontCancelCreativity
3-6 year olds
7-11 year olds
UPLOAD YOUR COLOURING-IN PAGE/S BELOW
Please note the colouring-in competition has now closed, but you can still upload your colouring-in below if you want to be added to the gallery.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Full details must be included with the entry (including name / age / location) and the entry must be submitted as described above.
2. Entrants outside of the North Queensland region or age range of 3-11 years old will be ineligible to win the prize.
3. By submitting an entry, you allow Umbrella Studio to share and use your entry for further promotion of this project and the competition.
4. Entrants can each submit one artwork from each page of the book.
5. Entries are due midnight Sunday 31 May 2020. The selection & announcement of the winners will follow soon afterwards.
6. The judges’ decision will be final.
7. One winner will be chosen from each of the following age groups: 3-6 and 7-11 years old.
8. The winners will receive a free one year youth membership to Umbrella Studio, and an art materials kit